Web Project Manager
Know your way around web management and development? Do you enjoy managing impactful projects with many stakeholders? Are you motivated, results-driven, and ready to work in a dynamic environment?
Last but not least — are you ready to join the Katana rocketship for the next and an even more exciting chapter of our growth? If you answered yes to all these questions, we have the perfect role for you.
Who we are
Katana is on a mission to build software manufacturers will love as much as the products they make.
Since 2017, we've given manufacturers worldwide a live look at their business, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use ERP software. Our customers range from hobby makers to multi-million dollar manufacturing businesses. To date, we’ve raised over $16 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, just like us, believe the manufacturing software space needs more love.
Our customer base is growing rapidly, and so does our product. We're launching new features and updates every week, and we're speeding up! Our ambitious growth plans call for an experienced and highly driven Web Project Manager. This is where you come in.
Who we’re looking for
Our website is the face of Katana, and introduces our product and company to the world. It is also our primary channel for customer acquisition, attracting top talent, and many more aspects that are critical to Katana’s success. As our brand and growth teams expand, we're looking for an experienced Web Project Manager to help maintain our website while managing its continuous development.
You will be mostly collaborating with our creative team, growth team, and agency partners, guiding the team through the web development stages, gathering and communicating necessary feedback through facilitated meetings, and overseeing live deployment of a range of web projects to ensure things run smoothly.
You’re the perfect fit if you have:
- Experience in managing web development and design processes
- An in-depth understanding of custom WordPress solutions
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience with agile development processes and familiarity with Jira software
- A good level of written and spoken English
- A critical eye and are extremely attentive to detail
- The ability to manage cross-team projects and work with contractors
- A people-oriented, motivated, and results-driven mindset
- A solid web management background involving working closely with creative and growth marketing professionals
Your typical week will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to determine the website's desired appearance and functionalities
- Leading and managing the website development and design and content implementation according to input from stakeholders
- Working with external partners (agencies, freelancers) to make sure we are able to meet deadlines
- Overseeing the development of user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces while maintaining page performance and SEO best practices
- Troubleshooting and testing prototypes
- Gathering content — copy and visuals — from creative teams for web pages based on stakeholder requests and setting live
- Monitoring web performance metrics
- Documenting and establishing web development processes and procedures
- Managing cross-team communications for web projects
- Keeping yourself and the team up to date with developments and trends in website management
- To help you achieve these objectives, you will have developer resources available
What we offer:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn - Noblessner
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and direct-to-consumer transformation is in full swing
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a results-driven team)
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Monthly sports compensation via Stebby